Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Piano, Violin and Viola Lessons Available
Guest Book

< Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Carol on April 23, 2019 at 12:03 PM said:

I can't find the order form
Carol on April 23, 2019 at 12:02 PM said:

I can't find the prices or order form.
LD on March 25, 2019 at 12:58 PM said:

Great looking website but I can’t figure out how to order from it.
Fred B. on August 19, 2017 at 5:30 AM said:

Where are your prices the lord have your price li$7
Keith on November 1, 2016 at 12:18 PM said:

Steve, A special thank you today for your awesome efforts in assisting me in helping a fellow music lover with the gift of a guitar. God gave me a new friend today. What a blessing!! Keep up the good works and the community minded activities.
Martha on March 1, 2016 at 4:24 PM said:

My Granddaughter loves taking lessons there. Thank you so much for keeping her interested in music.
Debbie on October 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM said:

No matter how busy he is, Steve plays mu-ick (as my grandson says) whenever we walk into Wholesale Guitars, which is often. I CANNOT wait until my grandson (who is now 2-1/2) is old enough for lessons from Steve -- in guitar and life!!! Wonderful people are found at Wholesale Guitars.
Larry on March 6, 2015 at 9:39 AM said:

Friendly down home feel when you walk in the door. Made me feel welcomed. Even played some songs for us.
Kathleen on February 21, 2015 at 7:08 PM said:

Thank you for your expertise and friendly guidance! I really enjoyed shopping in your store. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all next time you play at Arrowhead Grill. Thanks again and I may be seeing you for lessons ??
Anonymous on June 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM said:

It was a beautiful tribute you did for the young man that committed suicide. I know his family appreciated the funds that you and the others raised to help them with the expenses. I pray that God blesses you and that your business prosper.
Kathy on March 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM said:

Steve, Thank you and Wholesale Guitars so much for the fundraiser you put together for 5 year old Emily. It hurt so bad to see a child fighting cancer, but it does a heart good to see there are still good people in this world.
Stephanie C. on September 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM said:

Thank you all so much for doing so much for our community. I love the fact that your organization does so much for those that are less fortunate.
Larry R. on July 22, 2011 at 9:45 PM said:

Purchased a great Kona Guitar from Wholesale Guitars. Was very impressed with the guitar for the price. I would have expected to pay much more than I did for this guitar. Thank you for finding great guitars and keeping them affordable.
Peg Andrae on June 23, 2011 at 9:05 AM said:

"No Limits" Benefit Concert at Wholesale Guitars

Steve - this is a great event and I will do what I can to promote it. Really pleased to see all the good things you guys are doing!
Christopher Saunders on June 12, 2011 at 9:17 PM said:

Great group of people and the product is of excellent quality and the prices are fantastic. Thank you Wholesale Guitars for my new Kona Guitar and the excellent customer service.
< Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >