Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Piano, Violin and Viola Lessons Available
Guest Book

< Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Fred B. on August 19, 2017 at 5:30 AM said:

Where are your prices the lord have your price li$7
Keith on November 1, 2016 at 12:18 PM said:

Steve, A special thank you today for your awesome efforts in assisting me in helping a fellow music lover with the gift of a guitar. God gave me a new friend today. What a blessing!! Keep up the good works and the community minded activities.
Martha on March 1, 2016 at 4:24 PM said:

My Granddaughter loves taking lessons there. Thank you so much for keeping her interested in music.
Debbie on October 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM said:

No matter how busy he is, Steve plays mu-ick (as my grandson says) whenever we walk into Wholesale Guitars, which is often. I CANNOT wait until my grandson (who is now 2-1/2) is old enough for lessons from Steve -- in guitar and life!!! Wonderful people are found at Wholesale Guitars.
Larry on March 6, 2015 at 9:39 AM said:

Friendly down home feel when you walk in the door. Made me feel welcomed. Even played some songs for us.
Kathleen on February 21, 2015 at 7:08 PM said:

Thank you for your expertise and friendly guidance! I really enjoyed shopping in your store. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all next time you play at Arrowhead Grill. Thanks again and I may be seeing you for lessons ??
Anonymous on June 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM said:

It was a beautiful tribute you did for the young man that committed suicide. I know his family appreciated the funds that you and the others raised to help them with the expenses. I pray that God blesses you and that your business prosper.
Kathy on March 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM said:

Steve, Thank you and Wholesale Guitars so much for the fundraiser you put together for 5 year old Emily. It hurt so bad to see a child fighting cancer, but it does a heart good to see there are still good people in this world.
Stephanie C. on September 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM said:

Thank you all so much for doing so much for our community. I love the fact that your organization does so much for those that are less fortunate.
Larry R. on July 22, 2011 at 9:45 PM said:

Purchased a great Kona Guitar from Wholesale Guitars. Was very impressed with the guitar for the price. I would have expected to pay much more than I did for this guitar. Thank you for finding great guitars and keeping them affordable.
Peg Andrae on June 23, 2011 at 9:05 AM said:

"No Limits" Benefit Concert at Wholesale Guitars

Steve - this is a great event and I will do what I can to promote it. Really pleased to see all the good things you guys are doing!
Christopher Saunders on June 12, 2011 at 9:17 PM said:

Great group of people and the product is of excellent quality and the prices are fantastic. Thank you Wholesale Guitars for my new Kona Guitar and the excellent customer service.
Buddy Williams on April 30, 2011 at 3:20 PM said:

Always friendly, saved me some money on my sons guitar for his birthday. Steve, thanks for being an honest business man and having such an interest in the community. We could use more people like you. Thanks Again.
tyler s on February 10, 2011 at 6:25 PM said:

service is great everytime i go to wholesale guitars. there is always friendly faces to greet me at the door.
C. Flemming on December 17, 2010 at 4:59 PM said:

Awesome place to shop for a great guitar. Picked up the perfect guitar for my 8 year old daughter today. The service was second to none. Thanks Wholesale Guitars.
< Previous 1 2 3 Next >