Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Piano, Violin and Viola Lessons Available
Guest Book

D. Powell on December 13, 2010 at 9:35 PM said:

I went to several local music stores before going to Wholesale Guitars and found that it was hard to find a good guitar for under $200. When i went to Wholesale guitars I Bought a Stevie B guitar for my son for $100 not only was it a great price on the guitar but it played fantastic too. The Staff was very friendly and saved me about $100. Thank you Steve and Team for a great experience and the perfect guitar for my son.
Charles W. on December 8, 2010 at 3:07 PM said:

I can tell you that every experience i have ever had at Wholesale Guitars has been absolutely perfect. I love these guys and will always do all of my business with them as well as send my friends. Thanks
FreddieB on August 28, 2010 at 7:28 AM said:

These guys will go out of their way to see to it you are treated like the best customer they have. Weather you are buying a complete setup or just browsing the great products they sell. Only shop around I would recommend if you want to get started in guitar.
Clara M on August 21, 2010 at 11:12 AM said:

I bought a guitar from Wholesale Guitars. I was waited on by the owner himself "Steve" He was the most honest salesperson i have ever encountered. He didn't try to sell me the highest priced guitar, in fact, he talked me into a lower priced guitar that sounded as good or better than the one i was looking at. He even played and sang for us while we were there. Thank you Steve and Staff, I hope you are around for a long time to come. God Bless.
John K on March 14, 2010 at 6:15 PM said:

This establishment has superb customer service and has a line of guitars that will blow your mind. Their products lack in high price but have every bit of the quality an instrument needs. When I went in the I believe the owners son waited on me. Even though I did not buy anything he treated me as if I had bought a million dollars worth of commodity. I have told many of my friends and co workers about Wholesale Guitars and plan to return to buy me and electric guitar.
THANK YOU for just having a friendly environment that people can enjoy even if they do not purchase anything.
JOHN
David Caldwell on December 12, 2009 at 6:43 PM said:

You guys are the best. Thanks for an amazing guitar and the friendly service. Steve, because of you and your amazing attitude toward your customers, We will be back...Thanks again!
Christel McMackin on August 19, 2009 at 6:08 AM said:

Hey guys, all of us in the McMackin family Christel, Doc, EJ and AJ miss you very much. I have never met such a genuine group like what we found at Wholesale Guitars. You all are the best above everyone else. Love you all miss you too :)
Rich P. on May 26, 2009 at 8:14 PM said:

Steve and everyone in the staff are an absolute blessing.
Prices are very good. I believe quality is priority number one there. Whole hearted people that are honest and true. From my first lesson there they have made me feel like a part of their family. A real blessing to the area!
Gin B on February 6, 2009 at 5:14 AM said:

I wandered into Wholesale Guitar becuase I could not bear another rendition of "Smoke on the Water" from my teenager on his bass. I signed him up for lessons - he was rather half hearted about it and somehow I ended up buying a Stevie B acoustic and I am now the one taking the lessons. I love it and it is wonderful, affordable stress relief. Steve and his staff have real heart and care for their customers and their guitars. I'm telling you - pick up a guitar - you'll love it!
Thomas K on January 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM said:

Steve and Staff, thank you so much for a great shopping experience. You and your staff made our first guitar purchase simple. It is nice to visit a music store, where you feel like you have known everyone there all your life from the first time you meet. You and your staff are great. Again, thank you very much. OH YEAH, My son Loves the Washburn guitar pack he got for Christmas!
Sadie C on November 24, 2008 at 8:03 PM said:

I purchased one of your Stevie B Guitars for my Son. It was the full size blue one. I can not believe what a great sound this guitar has for $90.00 He loves the guitar and thinks all of you are just the best. Thank you so much for being such honest and Kind people.
Christel McMackin on October 29, 2008 at 7:35 AM said:

I can not say enough about the service we have received at Wholesale Guitars. You all have been great! We have found our new guitar home. Steve and Bob thank you so much for what you have done for our kids musical experience.
Kathi A on August 9, 2008 at 4:32 PM said:

To say we are satisfied with the student guitar we purchased and the impressive customer service would be a gross understatement!

The guitar arrived at warp speed, very well packaged, and EXACTLY what we were looking for for our grandson.

We are so appreciative of the personal and caring service we received. I would highly recommend purchasing from Wholesale Guitars to anyone!
Terry C on July 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM said:

We purchased a Stevie B acoustic guitar from your store. I can not believe how well this guitar sounds for less than a hundred bucks. Best guitar this type of money can buy. Great Price and Great Service.
Thanks Steve and Team,
collin on July 10, 2008 at 4:33 PM said:

you guys have great customer service. I learned so much about guitars. Thanks, you guys rock.