Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Piano, Violin and Viola Lessons Available
Guest Book

Kathi A on August 9, 2008 at 4:32 PM said:

To say we are satisfied with the student guitar we purchased and the impressive customer service would be a gross understatement!

The guitar arrived at warp speed, very well packaged, and EXACTLY what we were looking for for our grandson.

We are so appreciative of the personal and caring service we received. I would highly recommend purchasing from Wholesale Guitars to anyone!
Terry C on July 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM said:

We purchased a Stevie B acoustic guitar from your store. I can not believe how well this guitar sounds for less than a hundred bucks. Best guitar this type of money can buy. Great Price and Great Service.
Thanks Steve and Team,
collin on July 10, 2008 at 4:33 PM said:

you guys have great customer service. I learned so much about guitars. Thanks, you guys rock.
B.R. COX Matoaca Va. on June 27, 2008 at 12:19 AM said:

Steve Cant thank you enough man. Dont know what to say.
Ashley B. on June 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM said:

We Purchased one of your Stevie B Guitars for our Daughter, Ashley, as one of her graduation gifts. She absolutely loves it. Her Father has been playing guitar most of his life and he said for the price, you would not be able to find a better guitar. Thanks for your help and Thanks for a Great Guitar for our daughter.
Charles T on May 24, 2008 at 7:51 AM said:

I purchased a blues 32 morgan monroe. All I can say is WOW! what a guitar. It is a great size with a sound that out plays my brothers baby taylor. He is so TICKED, because he paid twice what I paid for the Morgan Monroe.
Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!
D. Cochran on April 15, 2008 at 1:07 PM said:

I was completely knocked out w/ the MVS45 Morgan Monroe.The tone and volume were already broken in. I LOVE a company that can provide such good sound quality in their design at an incredible price. There are many solid top acoustics out in the market but this guitar has no match in my opinion. I really dig the Grover’s. Those are a great touch, just like all the other features. I am a life long Finger style/Classical player and I own many really nice guitars, but they are not any better than what this guitar provides in playability and sound.

Thanks D. Cochran

Anthony on March 5, 2008 at 3:08 PM said:

SENT TO US FROM KONA, ABOUT OUR STORE.

Just bought a black electric les paul copy Kona from Wholesale Guitars in Richmond. Great guy, that Steve cat btw - you picked a good guy to represent your stuff.
A thousand thanks,
Anthony "Wop" Mercadante
Lead singer/lead guitarist of "The Kind Eye"
PS - I was just out looking for some tuners to fix my other guitar when I found Steve's store. He sold me on that guitar of yours and so far, so good. I certainly am impressed with the quality vs the cost, to be sure. Peace!

And, yeah, Steve was tres cool. Bought the guitar, took it home, and immediately messed it up = I transferred my GK-2a pickup from my Guitar Works guitar with the bad tuners to the Kona... had to spin the tunomatic around in doing so... and I SO screwed the setup doing it. I took it back to him and he set it up right there on the spot and after hours.

Dude rocks.

Jeff on February 22, 2008 at 1:21 PM said:

Never heard of Morgan Monroe until the 19th of February 2008 when I
stumbled over the web-site looking for something else. Liked the looks of the instruments and wanted to learn more so I located a local dealer who as it turned out I've done business with on and off over the years and went in to test drive one (specifically the MV-45). I went home with a new MV-45 that same night and have been... ahh, how
shall I put this? Extremely Impressed... Floored? How about knocked out of
my socks? People. I've always dreamed about finding an old pre-war Martin somewhere and now I could care less. Your axe is everything that Martin should be except it's a Morgan Monroe, and I am impressed. I play almost exclusively Taylors, but I'm always on the hawk for
something unique and special. Thats the word...SPECIAL. The unique voice that this guitar has and the way the action plays new out of the gate is what I look for in a guitar that will break into a sweet instrument. I took it to work and let a couple other pickers mess with it
and they are heading to the dealer in a few days to snatch thier own Morgan Monroe if that gives you any idea of how impressed this kid is with your instrument.
Love the guitar and I'll probably be back for a fiddle and a banjo when I'm able. Really guys, all I can say is Great Job and
SWEET!!!!
Eric on February 2, 2008 at 3:49 PM said:

Here is an email from a happy customer:
My apologies for taking so long to respond to your messages. We have been very busy and have only now been able to find the time. Thank you very much for your outstanding service. The guitar was for my daughter. She loves it!! Of course, she does not know how to play it but, she loves it!! Again, thank you.
Mudskipper on January 5, 2008 at 8:28 AM said:

THIS WAS SENT TO US FROM MORGAN MONROE:

Hello,
I just wanted to send you guys/gals an email letting you know that a recent costumer is extremely happy :). I have been playin banjo for about two years now, and the first banjo I bought was a beginner's banjo. And my teacher was telling me that I need to consider getting a better banjo. I search and search and search.....I looked at reviews to see what other had to say. While on playingbetterbluegrass.com I came across the Morgan Monroe Olympus. I will not lie the neck attracted me to it first, but after reading I seemed very interested. I then asked about the banjo and what other might have to say about it. What most people were saying were to get a Gibson they are better. So I did that............I went with my feeling and got the Morgan Monroe Olympus, and let me tell you I have not put it down. It is just beautiful. My banjo teacher has a 15 year old top of the line Deering and my Morgan blows it away, and I mean sound, and action of the neck. Why people just go with names is unknown. I bought a Gibson Les Paul and I am trying to sell it so I can get another Morgan Monroe banjo.
Please keep up the great work
Thanks
Mudskipper Cory

Joshua Smith on November 30, 2007 at 6:45 PM said:

I have known the owner of Wholesale guitar for just over a year. I was his Kona Rep up till a few weeks ago. I know of no person that cares more about his customers, his lines and those around them. I know that for a fact that if you are looking for a nice gift and someone that you can trust, the owner of this company is a good man, a person you can trust and a great friend.
Sarah on November 26, 2007 at 2:22 PM said:

I purchased the Kona K1 and it is one of the best playing guitars I have ever played. TRUST ME...You can't find a better playing guitar at this price. THANKS!
Sal on November 6, 2007 at 5:19 PM said:

I purchased a Devlin Helstrom from you!
WOW...What a Great guitar! Not only does it look amazing but it plays even better. Also, thanks for having Great guitar teachers as well.
Thanks,
Sal
Steve on November 5, 2007 at 1:47 PM said:

"Guitar come today it is everything you said and MORE thanks alot.This M55V
makes my friend J45 Gibson sound like it is dead dead dead-- he is SICK."

Congrats to all of you folks on producing first class instruments.

Steve