Wholesale Guitars, Located In Midlothian Va, Offers Guitar Lessons 6 days a week for your convenience. Serving Richmond, Chesterfield and Midlothian Virginia. We also offer Bass, Piano, Violin and Ukulele lessons.
- Wholesale Guitars offers lessons Mon through Fri from 10:30am to 8:00pm
- Saturday Lessons from 10:30am to 6pm.
- Wholesale Guitars offer lessons for all ages, from 6 to 76.
- Our instructors have over a century of combined guitar experience.
- Our instructors are not just teachers, but each of them are also performers.
- Because all students are not the same, we offer several methods of teaching, to allow our instructors to find the best method for each student.
- We offer both half hour and one hours lessons.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have both, male and female instructors? The answer is YES we do. We want everyone to be comfortable with their instructor.
- Do you teach the students how to read music? Yes, we teach the students to read music as well as tabulature unless otherwise instructed by the student, if they are adults, or the parent or guardian of the student, if they are a child or teen.
- Is my child safe at Wholesale Guitars? Absolutely, every instructor is required to provide Wholesale Guitars with a background check prior to being allowed to teach and we also have video cameras in each of our classrooms for the protection of both the student and the instructors.
- How old does my child have to be to start lessons? We have students of all ages, but we suggest that the student be atleast 6 years old.
- Do you teach adults? Yes, everyone can learn guitar and we have many adult students and we have several methods of teaching that allows us to find the right method for you.
- How long is each lesson? Lessons are typically half an hour, however we also offer full hour lessons for an additional cost. (One hour lessons not recommended for beginners)
- Do i have to sign a long term contract? No, you can choose the option to sign up for our lessons on a month to month basis so you wont get stuck paying if decide to stop taking lessons.