Kona Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Available in Natural, Black, Blueburst, Sunburst
Linden Top, back and Sides Ebonized hardwood fretboard and Bridge Cream ABS binding on body, fretboard and Headstock Hologram KONA logo Hologram Soundhole rosette Diecast Chrome tuners Black Teardrop Pickguard
For a period of 10 years, 1 year on electronics, after the original purchase date, Kona Guitar Co. (KGC) will warranty any material or workmanship that is deemed defective by KGC. KGC, at its option, will repair or replace, at no charge, the defective product. This warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, neglect, abuse, modifications (cosmetic or otherwise) or repairs other than by an authorized KGC warranty repair person. To request warranty service, contact our local authorized Kona dealer or contact M&M Merchandisers at 1-800-299-9035. After receiving a return authorization, the defective product must be shipped prepaid to: Kona Guitar Company
ATTENTION: Warranty/Service Department
1923 Bomar Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76103
Terms and conditions:
The following is not covered under warranty:
1) Any instrument that has been subject to extremes of temperature and or humidity.
2) Any damage to the instrument from an impact or shipping damage of any kind.
3) Subjective issues of tonal characteristics, action or playability.
4) Any modifications or alterations to the instrument void the warranty.
5) Normal wear and tear such as; worn frets, worn machine heads, sting replacement, worn nuts or saddles, scratches, damages or discoloration of the instrument for any reason. Etc.
6) Set up or adjustment issues that are considered standard maintenance.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Kona Guitar Company disclaims any implied warranty, including the warranty of the merchant or warranty of fitness for practical purpose. Kona shall not be liable for any lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so the above may not apply.